Make a commitment to highly effective, courageous leadership by attending our Women in Education Institute.
This special event empowers aspiring and current female leaders to take the next step on their leadership journey. It’s also an ideal learning experience for those dedicated to championing change and supporting the career paths of women in education.
Over the course of three days, participants will hear high-impact talks and contribute to candid conversations around some of the most pressing topics for leaders today—from rejection and resistance to collaboration and work-life balance.
Attendees will also participate in learning labs carefully designed to unlock the leadership potential of female educators. During these sessions, experts share how to build trust, develop high-performing teams, lead results-oriented change, and make the greatest impact on student achievement.
- Understand how to maximize the potential of leadership styles.
- Collect stories from successful women leaders and learn their life lessons.
- Identify barriers faced by women leaders—including implicit gender biases—and how to overcome them.
- Acquire strategies for leading difficult conversations.
- Learn about Imposter Syndrome and how to maintain a growth mindset.
- Expand your network and find new mentors nationwide.
- Gain strategies for encouraging women educators.
- Become a more effective public speaker.
- Create a personalized plan for developing and maintaining life balance.
- Find inspiration for using social media to strengthen your partnership with students, staff, parents, and community.
This event is an ideal way to dedicate your Title II funds to results-oriented leadership development.
Learn from leading experts